December 1, 2012

Christmastime is Here...

Even though its 60 degrees here, we are still ready for Christmas and can't wait to celebrate! Here are some photos of our decorations. Oh yea, and I have exactly one month until I go back to work....but who's counting :(



Nick's Charlie Brown Christmas Tree




 



Jane Susan special from 1977!
 
 
Yesterday, Mom and I went shopping and enjoyed the nice weather- Josie enjoyed the day too. I also figured out how to take multiple pictures at once on my camera- score! And on an even better note, I bought a baby scale to keep track of her weight gain in between doctor visits. I am happy to report that this week alone she has gained 12oz! She was at 10lb 15.5oz yesterday and counting. Nick is now calling her chubbs! :)
 








Relaxing in her favorite colors- pink and orange
 

No comments:

Post a Comment