September 17, 2014

Lil Catch Up

Ok, I know I've been super MIA, but I just had a baby, so feel like a get a bit of a break.

I wanted to get some old pics up before I post about the birth so here we go...



My awesome co-workers threw me a surprise shower!! They bought my favorite cake from the Market District and shopped at Target for all Cate's goodies! They know me so well, and I am so fortunate to work with such nice people. 





lots of fun new things!





About 3 weeks or so ago we went to a birthday party at the splash pad in Powell. Josie wanted nothing to do with the water (of course) but enjoyed being with her daycare friends and playing outside. We didn't stay too long because it was so hot, but she did manage to eat a cupcake. She is finally learning that desserts are good! 





her new favorite snack-
"applebules"

playing with some sidewalk chalk



mmm pumpkin bar!



As soon as I get a chance, I will post all about welcoming Cate. She is definitely keeping me more busy than Josie did at this age. 


No comments:

Post a Comment