January 14, 2015

4 Months

Cate finally had her 4 month appointment yesterday so hence the delay on her post. Holy moley has she grown this past month. I looked back through her monthly photos and she has changed so much since month 1. What a big, pudgy girl we have- I couldn't be more proud!

Josie was definitely a sweet baby, but Cate is something else. She never cries and is always so happy to see us. She is still unsure of my glasses when I pick her up in the evenings, but I get big smiles as soon as I take them off.

She is still spitting up like a geyser, most days I go through multiple outfits and burp cloths. I was hoping she'd outgrow it by now, but no luck so far. Biggest accomplishment is she started sleeping through the night mid December! She still wakes a few times in the middle of the night, and sometimes wants her paci, but other then that, no feeding.


Here are this months stats:

Height- 25 in (65%)
Weight- 14lb 6.5 oz (50%)
Clothes size- 3-6 mo
Diaper size- 2

love those chubby cheeks!

Of course I swore I wouldn't let her be the typical 2nd child with less photos and all hand-me-downs. I cant say I'm doing a great job at keeping my promise. With Josie I had professional pics taken every 3 months, this time I was lucky to take one at home at 3.5 months. Shit happens, life is busy. BUT it was totally worth the wait. Best.Photo.Ever. She is just too precious for words.

I'll take it.

one of my special helpers during the shoot





No comments:

Post a Comment