First off..this picture is a Valdepena treasure. The gorgeous smile, the stained Popples sweatshirt dress, the sweet bowl cut...Jane what happened to picture re-take day? Oh preschool :)
OK back to the post....Then you'd know...
- My family is the most important thing to me, and my friends are my family
- My dogs are my kids and I would do anything for them
- I love sports and going to sporting events
- I am much happier giving then receiving
- I think my parents are hilarious and truly enjoy spending time with them
- If you want to know how I'm feeling, check my facial expression
- I over analyze everything and worry too much
- I love dancing with my girlfriends
- I love to travel and will splurge on a vacation
- I am incredibly impulsive and impatient
- I either like you or I don't- there is usually no in between
- Fall is my favorite time of year and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday- mmmm moms cooking
- I tend to watch the same movies over and over again- When Harry Met Sally, anyone???
- I could eat my weight in cake and cookies
- I live for March and Girl Scout cookie time- I will ONLY eat frozen Thin Mints- room temperature just won't do
- I love to read and classic rock is my favorite music
- I haven't drank liquor in 5 years...college ruined me
- I have a potty mouth
- I have a shoe and coat obsession
- Giada De Laurentiis is my favorite chef- This is the best cake EVER!
- People who are late and smoking are my biggest pet peeves
- I don't understand people who are attached to their hair- cut it, change it....it will grow back
- I am so thrilled and blessed to have the opportunity to start a family with Nick and can't wait for the next chapter of our lives to start....very soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment