Weeks Along: 32
Size of baby: Squash- about 4lbs and 17in
Cravings: Bread and bread. Oh and cookies and cupcakes ( but that's nothing new)
Stretch Marks: Nope! Thank you Cocoa Butter!
Sleep: Not too bad, mostly sleeping through the night- I get stuck in the grooves in our bed and have to pop my hips out in the morning
Movement: Oh yea, she's crazy! I have been saying that since week 14- although she is starting to run out of room and is really punching and kicking me hard in the process
Belly Button In/Out: Unfortunately it popped out- lets just hope it goes back to it's original home
Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain, RLS, swollen fingers
Exercise: Yes, Simba and I go on a walk almost every night
Nursery: Done! pics coming soon for those not coming to the shower
What I Miss: Sushi, beer, wine ( would a Guinness at the hospital be inappropriate?)
Fave Part of Pregnancy During Summer: Fresh fruit, maxi dresses, walking outside
Best Moment This Week: Excited for my Xavier girls shower in Cincinnati and for Aunt Linda to visit.
You look so cute and so small! That's a little Baby Sarli ;) I hope your shower goes great, sorry that I will miss it but expect some things in the mail by Thursday!! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete