October 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary! I can't believe its only been 3 years, it feels like much longer. So to celebrate we are just hanging out and waiting for this baby to make her appearance. We went to the doctor this morning and I am almost 3cm dilated, so still scheduled for the induction tomorrow morning unless things change today. Here is a short timeline for our anniversary.

PS- please keep my Dad in your prayers today...he is having back surgery at the Cleveland Clinic.

Our first photo- Nov 2006

Lovely wedding day- Oct 3, 2009

Cabo- Oct 3rd, 2011


and today Oct 3, 2012. I wasn't going to post this
because I look like hell. I get a pass being 41 weeks
pregnant!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You two look great :) Can't wait to get the news of Baby Sarli's arrival. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics - happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete