Happy Friday to all! Today Josephine and I have already been busy. We went to my 6 week check up, gave her a bath, doing some laundry, and later we will be making some Paula Deen Pumpkin Bars, taking a walk outside and just enjoying the sunshine.
Glad you got the card, I am obsessed with it! Pumpkin bars are amazeballs...you should make them next week for Thanksgiving. They are so easy and I linked the recipe to the title on the blog- just roll over it! :)
AHHH so cute!! I got your comment on my blog. I have been like WHOA behind. I am waiting for my mom to send me pictures from the party because I didn't take ANY! Forgot my camera card at work actually :(. Miss you!!!
She's sooo cute:) Thank you for the card! I absolutely LOVE the picture of the 3 of you. How did those pumpkin bars turn out??
ReplyDeleteGlad you got the card, I am obsessed with it! Pumpkin bars are amazeballs...you should make them next week for Thanksgiving. They are so easy and I linked the recipe to the title on the blog- just roll over it! :)
ReplyDeleteAHHH so cute!! I got your comment on my blog. I have been like WHOA behind. I am waiting for my mom to send me pictures from the party because I didn't take ANY! Forgot my camera card at work actually :(. Miss you!!!
ReplyDelete