February 7, 2013

My New Faves

So, you guys know that I'm always on the hunt for new recipes and ideas. I wanted to share with you my favorite recipes courtesy of Pinterest! Of course there is an obvious theme---Dessert... Probably because I  haven't made dinner in over 4 months- OK probably more like 9 months (thank you Nick!), so I always try and make a little something sweet for us to enjoy. I swear my sweet tooth has gotten even worse since having Josie- if that's even possible. Any-who, here are the recipe photos and links. Enjoy!


These are TO DIE for! Will be making them again for St. Patty's day. 


Just made this the other night- great comfort food
* I didn't make the biscuits- used Pillsbury Flaky Grands 
and it turned out perfect


The fresh blueberries were nice, but not as good as I expected


I really enjoyed this- you definitely have to REALLY like Avocado


Amazeballs! I will be making this again soon


So easy and sooo sooo good

<------------------------------------------------->

I plan on making these this weekend






I will report back and let you know how things turned out! :)

On a side note- I had a  chance to read this book last week and its amazing! 








No comments:

Post a Comment