December 20, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Thank goodness this week is coming to a close because its a been a long one. Josie is finally on the mend and feeling better. No whooping cough, but she definitely has croup. She has one more day of antibiotics and is sounding better and her nose isn't as snotty. She takes her medicine like a champ-loves the taste!

It's been fun spending more time with her, she is so much fun these days. She follows us all over the house and tries to repeat everything. Last weekend, I busted out the bubbles again and she started yelling, "bubble, bubble!". She loves to play with them and tries so hard to blow them out. She knows where her toes are, and has started helping herself to cheerios in the lazy-susan. We have to keep an eye on her at all times!

in the cheerios box

She loves hanging out by the Christmas tree and was already getting into her gifts! 



exhausted

finally feeling better



I have no idea how this happened, but I'm 
going to roll with it. How cute! 
This little bunny came all the way from China
and jumped in her stocking. :) 


 Josie also helped me wrap some presents this week. Look at how flushed she is, poor thing.




Countdown to Christmas begins! Josie and I still need to pick up some stocking stuffers and a birthday present for Daddy. 

Have a great weekend everyone. Safe travels.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment