Wednesday we went to Mansfield for our annual Italian feast before the big turkey feast. Nick made more ravioli and we used the rest of the leftover gravy from Josie's birthday. It was so great that Great Uncle Bob and Uncle Johnny were able to make it again this year. Josie was so excited to be back at Grandmas, she immediately dug into Frankie's toys.
I about fell over when I saw this!
Had to document
Turkey day came and we were ready! I helped Mom in the kitchen all day and the guys watched the parade, football and hung around. Josie had a great time and took her naps like a good girl! I was skeptical when it came time to eat, she is really picky and doesn't like to try things she is unfamiliar with. Of course she wouldn't try a single thing. I gave her a bite of sweet potatoes and she wasn't a big fan, so she didn't trust me the rest of the meal. She didn't even want pie! Very UN-American. But she was sporting her adorable turkey shirt that Jen made her!
Then we tried taking family photos....yikes
pretty much sums it up
Friday we put up our Christmas decorations and Josie really likes the tree and playing with the jingle bells! Then on Saturday we went back to Mansfield to spend more time with Uncle Bob and Uncle Johnny before they left. We watched the OSU game, ate leftovers, drank and just hung around. It was a great Saturday.
I have more pictures from this week, but will add later. Already too many! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment