January 3, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday and Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe its 2014- time is flying by. Nick, Josie and I celebrated the new year, by eating some Italian food, and going to bed at 10 pm. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

I have basically been off work for the last 3-4 weeks and have loved every minute spent with Josie. She is growing so much and understands EVERY little thing we say. When its time for bed, I tell her to go say goodnight to Dada, and she goes over to Nick gives him a kiss and then crawls upstairs. She then picks out two books for me to read. Her favorite right now is the new one Aunt Jessie got her for Christmas! Also, she is really into giving kisses at the moment, so we are taking full advantage. Even Simba gets a few.

We go to the doctor for her 15 mo check-up next week so cant wait to see what her stats are AND she'll get to try peanut butter!!!! Big item to do this month.

Its about 15-20 below zero this morning, so needless to say, we will not be venturing out and running errands. Nick and I were able to take down all the holiday decorations on new years day, so our house looks about twice the size.



she wouldn't move from that spot- 
neither would Simba :)



giving kisses

Have a safe and warm weekend everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment