January 10, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! It has been another cold, long week, but we survived and are glad the weekend is here! It was so cold this week, my office was closed on Tuesday! This is what the inside of the doors to our building looked like on Monday.


It's been so miserable, I am actually looking forward to the rain this weekend and 40 degrees. We didn't leave the house all weekend or week, so hopefully we wont be inside for too much longer. Even though we were cooped up, Josie managed to have a great time! 

mmmm snack pack 

one of my favorites


our special breakfast (lunch) on our cold day off

trying on Mom's hat

playing downstairs at Jen's 
with the big kids





We head to the doctor this afternoon and I cant wait to see what Dr. Niland has to say. Hopefully she can give me some tips on getting her to eat more. I will say she is getting better. She likes it when I put food on her little turquoise plate and will at least put food in her mouth. She doesn't always eat it, but we will take anything at this point- baby steps. 

She is alllllllllllll about giving kisses these days. To me, dada, simba, all her stuffed animals and baby dolls. She loves yelling "poo poo" ( simba's nickname), and yells "boo" when we are playing peek-a-boo, and now knows where her nose is. Oh, and she randomly walked up to me over the weekend and gave me a pat on the back. So funny. 

I am also taking Simba to get an ultrasound this morning, so keep him in your prayers. Trying to figure out what is wrong with him and hoping for the best. 



Have a great weekend all!





No comments:

Post a Comment