Happy Friday everyone!
Even though it was a short week, its seem to have gone by so slow. We had the best Memorial Day weekend and got a lot accomplished. Nick finished painting the furniture and painted half of her new room. So now, I need to pick out some hardware, finish her closet and then start decorating. I don't need much, a new mirror and a few prints, so happy its all coming together.
Josie and I have started a Friday tradition where we go out for ice cream. Unfortunately, I am the only one eating it, she likes to look around and stare at everyone. I try and go someplace different each week, and hope she will try something new. No dice yet, but we are working on it. Nick plays soccer Friday nights, so this is a nice little mommy/daughter date.
enjoying the scene at the fro-yo place
Saturday, we went shopping with Grandma and Grandpa at Easton and the weather was so beautiful. We had a great time and Josie was pooped after her long day.
eating some chocolate cake!
freshly bathed and ready to go-
in her new leggings no less
waiting for Grandma
Sunday night milkshake sharing with Dada
All weekend Josie slept in until about 8:30! It was so nice and she obviously needed the sleep. She still took naps during the day and went to bed on time- homegirl loves her sleep.
She has developed quite the personality and she cracks us up all the time. She is repeating everything ( even "stupid"- bad Dada!) and she gets SO excited when Nick walks into the room, gets home, or if she can hear him walking around- she screams "Dada" and points and gives him the biggest smile. Its just the cutest.
She is also saying lots and lots of words, she loves "stinky booty", "stinky", "boogie", "I want a snack", "milk", "outside" and she always says "out, please" when she is done eating and wants out of her high chair.
She has to wear a necklace every day and loves all the old buckeye ones I found in a drawer. She knows the names of all Jen's kids and can say them proudly, and she is still SOOO obsessed with shoes. She wants to wear them at all times, and wherever we go she has to point them out and yell, "shoes" or bring us a pair to put on.
If I get up and walk away from her all I hear is her yelling "Mommy, Mommy" just melts my heart. She is such a sweet thing. She is also getting pretty bossy and knows exactly what she wants. Last week she shoved me out of the way because I was standing beside her, pointed her finger at me and mumbled something underneath her breath. Let me tell you, if looks could kill, I wouldn't be here. Sassy.
a Mama and her babies
this lasted about 2 minutes
We have another bonnet session planned for tomorrow morning and cant wait! I know Colette will take some good pics, thankfully she's started to walk in the grass, because we are meeting at the park! She has a ton of new styles out, so we are excited to be a model again.
Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment