May 9, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday and Mother's Day weekend everyone!

So excited the weekend is here- we have a lot to get done around the house again. Mulch spreading, flower buying, big-girl room painting, dresser priming, and of course lots of quality time with my little Josie.

I am happy to report that bath time is getting better! I bought some tub crayons, new toys, new bath mat and Jen bought us a sprayer that attaches to the shower head. I am now in the tub with her, and at first it was still a huge debacle. She wouldn't sit down and cried the entire time. She does, however, love to scribble on the tub walls, so that makes me really happy. Baby steps.

Immediately passed out after eating her weight 
in blueberry pancakes at Kyong's


cheeeeeeeeeeese




She has also gained an attitude in the last few weeks. We don't allow her to stand on the couch and she likes to test us anyway. She knows better than to do it when Nick is around, so as soon as he starts to get up, she throws herself down, because she knows she'll be in time out. We are starting to tell her that she is being bad in those instances. 





she is my special helper with the dishes


intently watching America's Funniest Home
Videos


bringing me my purse this morning
such a good helper

I know I've been saying it for a while, but we really need to watch what we say now. Case in point- she said "shit" twice this weekend. Both times were my fault, but she is literally repeating every word we say or at least trying to. And she is also putting more words/phrases together. Her favorites right now are "eat mama", "no poo poo", "eat dada" "ni ni mama" and she always starts her day with the same four words- "poo poo" "monkey"  "dada" and "shoes". She absolutely LOVES her shoes and has to have them on at all times.

I know I have other stories to tell but cant think of them. Can't wait to spend another Mother's Day with my little love.

Have a great weekend!
















1 comment: