July 18, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! We are trying to get back on track in our house. I have been off all week because of my long weekend, and Josie has been, lets just say, interesting all week as well.

Everything is a disaster right now. If she doesn't get what she wants right away, or we don't understand her, or she has water on her shorts because she was throwing water around, or I gave her a graham cracker instead of a nilla wafer, the world is obviously coming to an end. I'm afraid the terrible twos are coming fast, or its just an off week- we'll see how the weekend shapes up.

While I was gone, Nick and Josie had a great daddy/daughter weekend! Nick took Friday off so they spent the day together, and Saturday morning, they went to a special water workshop that Nick signed up for at Cosi and then back to the kids play area. Of course she had a great time, BUT she also embarrassed the shit out of Nick. hahaa, of course it happened when I wasn't there- always the way. There were lots of little ones running around and enjoying the workshop, and Josie decided to take a massive dump and cleared the joint out. Nick said it smelled so awful, all the other parents were checking their kids pants, so he finally had to own up and admit it was Josie! hahahahah I died when he told me.


passed out on the way home








always in my shoes...

I got home after 11 on Saturday, so Nick let me sleep in when Josie got up and then by 9 everyone was waking me up. Josie was so excited to see me and kept giving me hugs in bed, and said "get up, mama" and would try to lift me and pull the covers off. She is so sweet.



Markers are one of her favorite things. We had to buy the Color Wonder ones so she wouldn't draw all over everything. She plays with them every day. And we are trying to transition her from the high chair to her booster full time. She likes sitting in it, but its still a little short for the table. May need to stick something underneath to raise it a bit. 



enjoying the nice, cool weather



Oh yea, and she told me to "go away" the other day...I know its only just beginning...

Have a great weekend- we are busy doing fun things, so will report back later.





No comments:

Post a Comment