I need to look at my pics to even remember what has been going on, time is flying by and I'm 32 weeks along and can't believe it.
Josie was all ready for the USA game last week and then we blew it.
not wanting to get up
Simba strikes again- I wanted to murder him
On Friday the 4th, we went to Cincinnati to visit Molly, Joe, Caroline and baby Tommy! We had yet to meet the little man and the girls needed to get back together, so we made a day of it. We stopped at the outlet mall on the way and then IKEA- wow, huge mistake. Well, not a mistake, because we found what we needed, BUT that place is so freaking huge and they make you walk through the entire building, EVEN IF the ONE thing you wanted, was right in the beginning. Smart how they set the store up, but damn it took us 45 mins just to walk through the place.
We finally made it to the Dolan's and Josie warmed up immediately. Caroline didn't really give her a chance, they were off playing, running, and trading shoes. Josie absolutely LOVED Caroline's heels. She wore them the entire time and would flick them across the room when she wanted to take them off. I don't think we will be getting any though- too much noise and clacking on the hardwood floors!
Caroline loves hugs- Josie, not so much! hahah
they said "cheeeeeeeeeeeeese" about
a million times
bump heads- the aftermath
on the way home- big day and a tired girl
loves her water table
Jen and her family are on vacation this week, so Grandma is visiting and watching Josie, and I took Monday off and Nick will take Friday. I know he's excited for their big father/daughter weekend plans. I'm sure I'll get lots of updates and hopefully they'll be able to come visit me this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment