October 8, 2014

One Month

Last Friday, Cate turned one month old! Where has the time gone? I swear the first month seemed to take forever with Josie. Probably because we had so many feeding issues, and we didn't have a crazy toddler running around to pass the time.

We had her one month check up the same time as Josie's and Dr. Niland said she looked perfect. She has a couple of red bumps on her head and her back, but she said those should go away within the next year. Thankfully they aren't too big.

Cate is a superstar eater. She came out ready to nurse and hasn't looked back. Like I said before, sometimes she wants to eat every 1.5 hrs, but we recently have had a few 4-5 hour stretches in the night, so I'm pretty thankful for that.

She likes to be held, much more than Josie, so I don't really get a whole lot done during the day. I may need to get a baby wrap so I can wear her and get some things done. She's still too small for the Ergo carrier, but she is my new shopping buddy. We have taken lots of trips to target, kohls, the grocery store, etc. She sleeps through it all. I think shes going to be a good sleeper like her sister. Josie will be screaming, jumping up and down, carrying on and Cate will stay asleep. We could only hope she's like her sister!

I have lots of pics from the fist month since I didn't do an update. She has changed so much already, and while I see a lot of Josie in her, I think she takes more after Dada. Her favorite place to be is on my chest. Sometimes when shes really fussy in the middle of the night and wont sleep, I put her on my chest and she's out in 5 minutes. While we cant do that forever, as long as we get some sleep now, I don't care.




one of my favorites



just pooped face



2 weeks















love this outfit- wish it came 
in my size


Here is her one month pic. I wont do a comparison this month with her and Josie, because Josie looked all skeletor, so will do it next month. She has gained 3 pound since leaving the hospital! When your first kid only gained 9 oz, 3 pounds is a major victory!! 



1 month stats
Height- 21.75 in (81st %)
Weight- 9 lb 4.5 oz ( 45th %)
Head- 14.75 in 
Diaper Size- NB-1
Clothes Size- NB



No comments:

Post a Comment