Thank god last night was a better. It was the best night we've had in almost 2 weeks and she slept for 6.5 hours. The last few weeks, shes kept herself up because she has a hard time breathing, then she wants to eat, then I need to try and suck the snot out, then need to rock her to sleep, and repeat 2 hours later...I knew once her nasal passages cleared she would start to sleep longer again. Thank the lord.
Some of these pics are really old- well as in September.
going shopping
looks like a nice seat to me!
specials gifts from mama and dada
her new doggy from
Great Grandpa Scully
A few weeks ago the girls and I headed to Mansfield for the afternoon- Josie told me she needed her glasses, so I gave her a pair of mine.
so funny to look at this- I'm sure this was my Moms dream
all along- lots of grand kids at the house
baby acne and heat rash = boo
looking like big sissy here
she's saying "yee haw"
big girl smiles!
saying "arrrghhh"
new pirate snoopy from Ms Jen
I had a special helper in the kitchen last weekend. Notice how ALL the oats missed the bowl.
trying to transition to the crib
running errands with Mama
More updates coming soon..big changes around here.
Have a great weekend.
xoxo





























No comments:
Post a Comment