December 7, 2014

3 Months

Little Miss Cate turned 3 months last week and I cant believe it. I cant imagine life without two kids now and she is such a happy easy baby. Unfortunately, we were at the doctor on the 3rd for her cough, so I finally got the chance to take some pics today.

She is growing like a weed and adjusting well at Jen's house. This past week was her first full week there and she didn't really well. She is pretty much on a schedule now, and oddly enough, its the same schedule as Josie except for an extra night feeding- and by night feeding I mean 10 pm. Since Wednesday she has slept 10 pm- 7 am with me waking her up. I pray she keeps this up once I move her back to the crib. I know she likes the bassinet- its nice and cozy. I plan on giving up that 10 pm feeding once shes sleeping 10-7 for a while longer.



This months stats
Height- 23 in (approx)
Weight- 13 lb 12 oz
Diaper size- 2
Clothes size- 3-6 mo

Since she is only up for an hour at the most between feedings, I try and spend as much time as I can with her. Usually when I pick her up after work, she is ready to go back to sleep, which works out because then I can spend alone time with Josie. We are putting Josie to bed earlier, so from 8-10 that is our time to snuggle and I just love it. It's really the only time I get to be with her since the mornings are so busy and she is still sleeping so much. I know it won't be like this forever, and everyone's schedules are changing- including Nicks and mine. 

She is such a happy baby and loves when Josie talks to her and comes to wake her up from a nap. Josie is always looking for her and will feed her baby dolls and pretend its Cate. She is starting to really laugh out loud, and I thought her eyes were going to be dark brown, but recently they have changed and look just like Grandmas. They have a lot of green in them- I pray they stay that way. 

our 8-10 standing date


1st day back to work!

1st day at Jen's

watching "bee movie" 

her new pilot hat- love it!



about to head next door


she just shit her pants- don't let the face fool you






No comments:

Post a Comment