August 18, 2012

Cincinnati Shower- August 4th

One of my best friends, Liz Moritz, was kind enough to throw me a wonderful baby shower in early August and here are the photos. I had such a great time catching up and hanging out with my Xavier girls- it was the perfect day. Liz had her house decorated beautifully and everything was so delicious. She wouldn't let me help at ALL, so everything was a surprise. My favorite thing had to be the 5x7 photos of Nick and I that she stole from the blog! It was such a great touch that I used them for my shower the following weekend! Thanks again Liz, you are the best!








Jess and I- she was 34 weeks along with twins!

Colleen, Molls, Jess, Liz and Laurann




Since the shower, Jess and Tony welcomed twin baby girls, Leah and Lillian! Congrats Jess and Tony!


1 comment:

  1. Great pics! So glad you enjoyed the shower!!

    ReplyDelete