When I started to think of what I wanted in the nursery I didn't really have a "theme" in mind, I just knew that I wanted a lot of color, didn't want a pink explosion, and I didn't want it to be to kiddy. I had been eyeing the hot pink elephant sheets from PB Kids for such a long time but needed to wait until we found out what we were having. As soon as we got the news, I immediately ordered them. The dust ruffle is also from PB Kids, its from a different collection, but I knew the two would go well together. Once the bedding was complete ( she also has aqua elephant sheets and pink/grey medallion sheets) it was so much fun accessorizing. As you can see the room is quite small, but she doesn't need a whole lot, so thankfully I didn't have to buy a lot. I would say the only difficult thing was finding the perfect paint colors..poor Nick had to decipher between 7 different samples ( and most looked exactly the same :) )





Here is my list of items and where I found them (in case you were interested)
Paint- Benjamin Moore (Robin's Nest) and Sherwin Williams (White Duck)
Crib/Dresser- Babies R Us
Crib Bedding- PB Kids
Glider- My Own Room
Lamp- Target
Elephant Box- PB Kids
Frames- Bed Bath and Beyond
Prints- Etsy-
Mod Dog Shop and
Paper Ramma
Shelf- PB
Curtains- Target
Mirror- Home Goods
Changing Pad Cover- Etsy-
Baby Sew Beautiful
It looks gorgeous, Kelly, and you look as adorable as ever!! I love the bright, fun colors you've chosen! XOXO, Allison
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies! :)
ReplyDelete