June 7, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Its cold and cloudy here so hopefully its nice where you are! It's my first official Friday off and new adventures await. We probably wont do too much because Josie sleeps alllll day- at least I can get some cleaning and organizing done in the meantime.

So my friend and coworker sent me this link last night and I was literally laughing my ass off. Nick was wondering what was so funny, so I showed him the goods. We were talking about babies with bad wigs, I mean hair, this week at work, and she delivered this little nugget of a website last night. They are in search of the "Most epic head of baby hair" and have 50 entries to choose from. Here are three of my favorites. Click on the link to view the complete list.

Let's get something straight- if your baby comes out looking like it needs a hair cut, you should probably cut that shit. And if it grows at the rate of a chia pet, looks like it hasn't been brushed in a year, or like Daddy took a weed wacker to their head, you should probably find the nearest super cuts.




Annnnd a few of our sweet thang!






No comments:

Post a Comment