June 28, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great week..thank goodness the weekend is finally here! We plan to go to the farmers market, clean, cook out, and catch up on some books and the boob tube. Nothing out of the norm, but hopefully a nice relaxing weekend with Jo Jo.

She has recently discovered my hair, or should I say, discovered that its attached to my head. The last few weeks she has been pulling out a fist-full at a time, and thinks its just Hi-larious. Thank god I have thick hair. I am still working on "Mama" and even though I think she says it when she's upset- I wont believe it until I hear it when shes not crying. Also working on "give kisses" and "bye bye". She is really pulling herself up and can stand alone for a bit. She is soooo close to crawling and we are waiting for her to take off any minute.

Nick went to the store for me last night, because I literally had no food for her to eat today. Serves me right for waiting until the last minute, so today I will be steaming, baking, sauteing, blending and pureeing.
She will try plums for the first time, and I also bought some kiwi, cauliflower, yogurt, and beans. Trying to expand her pallet even though she likes everything except green beans- can you blame her? I have even started giving her little pieces to pick up herself and she definitely does not like it- still prefers everything pureed.





her father's day gift to Daddy



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment