November 22, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy (rainy) Friday everyone! The countdown to Thanksgiving is on, and I am starting to cut back so I can gorge myself on Thursday! This is my favorite holiday and I cant wait for Josie to have her first Thanksgiving meal. I pray she at least tries everything, she is quite the picky eater these days, so we will see.

Josie has been busy this week with working on her steps. She still isn't walking independently, but she is getting closer each day. Here is a cute video from last weekend. She loves to chew up apples, but will never swallow them- crazy girl.


Josie also got two shots last Friday. She needed her second flu and her first MMR. She did really well AND we got to see our favorite nurse so that made it much better




Here are lots of other pictures from this week...
eating out- the manager called her a boy- 
I felt bad correcting him

the cheese keeper

watching ice skating

boots with the fur

she is ready for Christmas!


watching UP

we've had a visitor the last few days
Josie has been in  heaven with another doggie around


this is what happens when Dad is in charge...

I hope to get a few Christmas decorations up this weekend. Its supposed to be 28 degrees and snow on Saturday, so to me that means bring on the decorations and Christmas carols!

Other then that, not too many plans. Just want to stay warm this weekend and enjoy each others company. Xmas cards are on their way and will go out soon! Can't wait for you guys to see them. CUTE!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment