February 7, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry for the delay today,  I had to take Simba to the vet early to get another blood draw. I am happy to report that he is doing much better. We know the medicine is helping, so just need to see where his stats are and if he is on the correct dose.

We have had another brutally cold week here with about 10 inches of snow and ice. I really don't think I can take much more. We have been stuck inside for months and its getting really old. I feel so bad for Josie because we don't go anywhere, its just too cold to go outside at all.

Last Saturday we made a secret trip to Cincinnati to celebrate Molly and Joe's surprise 30th birthday. Molly was at a baby shower that afternoon so we all snuck in while she was gone and scared the shit out of her. I wish I had my camera recording because she almost fell off the stairs and had a heart attack. It was so nice to catch up with her and her family and see Miss. Caroline. Josie had the best time with Aunt Rose and Aunt Annie. She has become so painfully shy, it was hard to get her to open up, but the girls took great care of her.



Oh yea, I forgot to mention before we left for the day, I gave Josie a bath so she'd smell pretty for everyone. I wasn't paying too much attention, but she started saying, "ugh-oh" in the tub and then waving her hand behind her back and towards her booty. I figure out pretty quickly that she was tooting in the bath. Thankfully no turds were dropped!


On Monday, Daddy stayed out to work so it was a girls night. We had a great time eating and playing. Her favorite thing to do is dance. Anytime any music starts playing, she bobs her head and shakes her booty. She especially loves ghetto beats. Not sure what that is about, but its pretty funny to watch. 




                                          
dancing queen

dancing with her friend London

we Britney Spears'd it to Jens the next morning

Wednesday was another snow day so we went out for lunch and had a great time. This was the first time she sat in a booster seat. It was so weird having her sit next to me like a little person. She is growing up too fast. She ate a bowl of macaroni and cheese and applesauce. 




                                         
we have started putting on the music channel during
commercials and she LOVES it.
Not sure about those dance moves though....

And finally...waiting to eat dinner. Yes, that belly is PRE dinner, not post. 




No big plans for the weekend- try to stay warm I guess. Oy, when will Spring be here????
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment