I keep forgetting to let you know that Josie can now go down the stairs by herself! Slow and steady wins the race, but nevertheless, she can make it down and gives herself a round of applause for a job well done. She is still obsessed with brushing her teeth and looks forward to it every night. I usually can't get her upstairs by saying we are going "night, night" but once I say, "lets go brush your teeth" she is off and running. Oh, and she will now tell us, "ni, ni".
Last weekend was a big deal for her in the food department, and I'm hoping its shades of better things to come. She tried a lot of food that she has rejected before. French fries, lasagna, cake, different shaped pasta, and hamburger. She loves ground beef and meatballs, but for some reason will not touch it if we are having burgers. It's so weird, she didn't eat much, but at least tried it, and that's all we can ask for.
I had to help her out. We would have been there
all night!
eating their apple snack- dada always shares
she loves going through my purse- found
herself a little present...
loves getting in our shoes- and then
immediately wants out
pushing tuna cans is FUN!
She is still my fruit queen. Any fruit she will eat and wants more more more. Wednesday night for dinner she had a pear, peaches and some cantaloupe. The only one she is not the biggest fan of is watermelon.
Also, she has finally dropped a nap and is now only napping in the afternoon. We certainly miss that morning nap and having the time to get things done, but its nice to have her up more and interacting. She used to sleep so much, I would only get a few hours a day with her. We also pushed her bedtime back to 8 pm because she has been waking up early. Wednesday she was up at 6:15 rarring to go. Every day is different and sometimes on the weekend she will sleep until 8-8:30, so we'll take what we can get.
Hope you all have a great and safe weekend. We are looking forward to brunch in Mansfield tomorrow- Biscuits and gravy here we come!!!!!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment