Happy Friday everyone! It's colder than a witches tittie as an old friends mother would say, and WE ARE OVER IT!!!!!! Ugh, supposed to get 6-12 inches on Sunday night, I might go insane. Thankfully we have a brand new snowsuit for Josie so maybe we'll go outside for a bit.
This week has flown due to her shitty pants, but I am happy to report that she is feeling much better and is now diarrhea free. I am slowly introducing dairy back in her diet, so far so good. She probably ate a quarter of a cantaloupe last night, so I'd say she's on the mend.
Simba looks very worried
Jens new contraption for keeping everyone corralled
Now that Josie is only taking one nap, she gets to play downstairs at Jen's with the big kids and have rug time, story time and on Fridays everyone brings an item that starts with a certain letter to share with the group. Jen tells me the funniest stories, because Josie knows when Jen starts singing her song, its time to get on the rug and listen to a story, so she gets everything set for everyone, and starts running around like a crazy woman and likes to be in charge! Yesterday she yelled at Jen because she wasn't sitting in the correct spot, and was bossing her bestie, London, around- pointing her finger and telling her what to do.....I think we are going to have a "true" oldest sibling on our hands- bossy pants ( ah hmmm Keri!) I would love to see Josie in action like this with the other kids- hopefully Jen can get a video some day :).
my awesome work family at an event last weekend
We took Josie to an indoor play place Saturday morning to blow off some steam. We knew she'd be shy and just look around, but no crying so that was a plus.
wasn't too sure about the slide
watching. judging.
pre-diarrhea night- should have known
she wasn't feeling too hot-
her special hat Ms. Jennifer made- adorable!
this was too funny to delete! hahahah
We have special plans this weekend and can't wait to get the party started! We are heading to Louisville tomorrow to visit Aunt Mary Ann and Uncle Jimmie! We are hoping to stop and see the Moritz's on our way down, but depends on how everyone is feeling. The last time we were in KY was in October, so I told Mary Ann to lock her cabinets and put anything important away because she is a busy girl these days. As long as Josie doesn't get in her Beatles collection she'll be fine. Mary Ann might ban her for life should anything get broken!
I am starting to feel a little bit better as the days go on. I have been eating a ton of salads-with Josie I wouldn't touch vegetables, AND sweets, especially chocolate at times, gives me a stomach ache. I guess its not a bad thing, cutting back could do me some good. My belly finally popped a little this weekend, so now I have a teeny tiny bump, I'll try and take some pics soon. Not sure I'll get a chance to do the monthly ones like I did before.
We'll be back after the weekend with lots of pics and stories to share!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment