June 27, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Thank god this work week is over, can't wait to spend more time with crazy Josie and Nick this weekend.


There have been a few new developments over the last week. Josie is staying up later these days. I always put her to bed at 8, but she would jack around in her crib until 9ish, so I recently started taking her up closer to 8:30 and that has seemed to help. We have been against her watching tv from the get go, but cant keep her away forever. Soooo now we watch two shows from 8-8:30 at night and she totally loves it. She sits and watches like a big girl, and will get up and dance to the music. Then of course I have those damn songs replaying in my mind all night and day, but totally worth it. 





table water is gooooooood 

Last Saturday we went to Cosi Science Museum downtown. Josie has never been and we wanted to get out of the house- needless to say she LOVED it. Of course the kitchen area was her favorite part- she absolutely loves all of our pots and pans, kitchen utensils and loves to say "cook Dada". She didn't really pay too much attention to any other kids. A few girls tried to talk to her, but she would just play alone. It was so nice to watch her explore by herself and be so independent. I didn't take a picture of her in the water area, but of course she loved that we well. I had to tell her we needed to go eat lunch and that was the only way we could get her to leave.

piggies!!!





they gave out free hard hats
she's been wearing hers all week

lil hipster shirt

poo poo got his summer cut


Another big thing this week is we had Jen start putting her on a big girl cot for nap time. I knew we needed to start soon so she's good and transferred before the baby comes, but it was so sad to see this picture. Not in a bad way, but our little baby is growing up. Soon, she will be in her big girl bed at home and we'll be putting another baby in the crib- still doesn't seem real at this point.




excited for the USA game!

I ask her now if she wants "piggies" in her hair

Josie is really coming along with her vocabulary and is repeating strings of words at this point she said her first sentence yesterday- "Sit down Londyn, put on shoes". So proud. She is learning her colors and can repeat some of the alphabet. Her favorite expressions right now are "ewww yuckies", "sit down Mama", "stinky feet" and "help Mama" and "hot", everything is "hot". She will try and take a bite or put her finger in her food and tell me its hot, blow on it and then move on to something else on her plate so it can cool down. She's too funny. Oh, and she handed me a booger last week. 

On a pregnancy note- I am almost 31 weeks..where has the time gone. Things are going well. I'm feeling good, just starting to get tired and a little big to bend over and do certain things. Other than that- moving right along. 

Have a great weekend.

pretty much sums it up







No comments:

Post a Comment