Mission accomplished.
We found this at the Easton Art Show
Her new special closet that Dada and Uncle Frank
put together
Love her duvet- its so pretty
Reused the nightstand and lamp.
Worked out perfectly
I absolutely love this plate shelf from IKEA. It's exactly what we were looking for and fits perfectly into the space. I love how it displays all her special things. Newborn pic, books, jewelry box, and lots of special gifts from Great Grandpa Scully from Ireland.
Now do you see why I'm so concerned with her falling out of bed
its REALLY high
Best.Print.Ever
Found this mirror at Hobby Lobby for $45!
Maybe for Christmas I will get some decals for her wall. Its a little bland, but I didn't want to add too much stuff and make it look cluttered.
Nick worked his butt off to paint, put shelving together, add the rails and basically do anything I wanted. I tried to re purpose as much as I could and keep costs to a minimum. I think I did a pretty good job. The most expensive thing was her duvet, but that will last a long time.
She fell out of bed again this weekend, may need to get a rail for the bottom of the bed after all.













So cute! Good job!
ReplyDelete