August 12, 2014

Little Catch-Up

Time is flying and I have no time to myself- hence the lack of posting. I have to look at all my pics to even jog my memory of what the hell has happened in the last few weeks.

tough-nut. she put it on herself 

simba....again
Josie said "poo poo made a bad choice" 
she is right

fun times with Aunt Linda



"show me your duck lips"

out to lunch

this is probably one of my favorite pictures
how cute- she loves to read and LOVES Snoopy

I have been nesting all weekend/week so far. I went to the doctor on Friday and I have already started to dilate, so that is good news. The bad news is, I could stay that way and have to be induced, but I really don't think that will happen. 

I got all the newborn and baby clothes back from Keri, and got those sorted, washed and put way this weekend- man there is a TON. Some from me, some from her and some from her sister-in-laws. Needless to say, this baby doesn't need a thing. Josie hasn't paid attention to all the shuffling, but I bet she will be very interested when we get the bassinet, car seat and bunny bun from the basement. We'll see how it goes. 

The nursery is almost completely back to newborn status- just need to raise the crib, add the dust ruffle and then get the last of Josie's belongings out of there. Hopefully we will have her room completed this week. We need to hang one shelf, and then I can post pictures. 

More to come later this week (hopefully). 


No comments:

Post a Comment