By Sunday, Josie was finally feeling better and we got a bit of snow overnight, so Nick went out to shovel. I knew she wanted to go out, but refused to put on her snowsuit. She had yet to wear it at all...I tried to buy her snow boots this year and that was an absolute no go. She refused to put them on, let alone walk in them, so they went back to the store and I figured she'd never ever play in the snow.
So anyway, I basically stuffed her ass in the snowsuit, because I knew once she went outside, she would love it. And I was right.
Love this picture
that face-always
Unfortunately, she doesn't have the right gloves for gripping anything, so her "shovel" aka sand shovel, kept slipping out of her hands, but she had a ball anyway. At one point she was shoveling Jen and Paul's driveway! hahaha. Silly girl.







No comments:
Post a Comment