February 22, 2015

Phone Dump

I know its been a while since I did a phone dump, and I'll spare you the 100+ photos I probably have and only post my favorites.

It's been super busy around here with another round of colds. Poor Josie was a mess last weekend, and thankfully it was only a viral infection and nothing more. Seriously, when is Spring going to get here, I can't take Winter much longer.

love this photo of her



out to dinner- Josie wanted to sit next to Cate


Lunch with Grandma!


1st time in the Bumbo- was a little unsure
hahah






my good friend Mo came to watch Cate for a 
little bit while I escaped to Cincinnati and
Josie went to swim class



Josie wanted her to wear the headband





poor sick baby



Josie put the cowboy hat on- so cute!



she always has her hands clasped together-
Jen calls her Dr.Evil :)


posing for a family portrait apparently

"Josie, say cheese"


she has my grandmothers hands

decorating her Valentine's  box

ready to go next door

Valentine's Day

ready to go with her box and bag of treats
for her friends



my grown up girl

virus hit her hard

at home with mom watching some Doc McStuffins

she walked by saying "delivery, delivery"


Josie has been putting her babies in time out lately. She puts them on the steps, which is where she goes for time out with us. She told us that baby had to go in time out, so I asked her what she did, and why she had to go. This is how the conversation went. "Josie, why does she need to go in time out?" "Because she made a bad choice, she ate my fries." At least she left her with a few toys and strapped her in!

"Barbie has poop stuck in her butt, she has to go potty"

didn't sleep all day, but still smiling

Cate's new one of a kind art piece.
I helped design it- absolutely love it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment