September 9, 2012

This and That...

We haven't been too busy as of lately, just biding our time until her arrival. As you can see the dogs haven't been doing much either-these photos were taken after a day in Mansfield. They were absolutely pooped and immediately jumped into our NEW bed and made themselves comfortable. Nick and I concluded that Riley got into the pillows because she doesn't like our new firm mattress- haha. Oh yea, and Simba likes to watch Nick leave every morning- who's that doggy in the window...





 
Also we have put together a few other baby items this weekend.
 
Bunny Bun- which I'm sure will be a favorite of hers

And I stocked the diaper caddy from Aunt Jessica with all
the essentials- diapers, wipes, boogie wipes, desitin, burp cloth,
and hand sanitizer

2 comments:

  1. Love the diaper bag!! :) And love the picture of Simba in the window, that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! It will come in handy so I dont have to run upstairs every time to change a dirty diaper! :)

    ReplyDelete