After we stripped the bed I fed her and then we put on our Sunday's best and headed to Sears for her photo session. I wasn't sure how this was going to go because we've never been there and her appointment was at 1130 and shes usually back asleep by 12 so we had a very small window to take advantage of. Thankfully she was in a great mood and smiley as usual so we got a ton of great shots. After the shoot we were off to eat lunch at The Pub and now we are home and she's asleep after her luxurious bath. Here are her stats for the month
Weight: 14lb 5oz
Height: 25in (roughly)
Diaper Size-1
Clothes Size-3mo
Other milestones this month are she is finally holding her head up by herself, chatting up a storm, starting to roll over ( she kicks off the side of her crib), grabbing and holding onto things, laughing out loud, and she is on the verge of teething (yikes). I know you are all wondering how its going with her at the sitters house and we are happy to report that its going really really well. Granted its only been 3 days but Jen said that she is in love with Josie and she is such a good baby. I take two 6oz bottles over with her ( yes, 6oz) and she is on her normal routine for naps and feedings. Even though I miss her during the day, Jen sends me pictures and updates so I don't feel left out and its so much fun picking her up after work when she gives me the biggest welcome smile!
Here are her 3 month photos from Sears and from me...
she had a blowout after this-hence the face










I can't believe she's already holding her head up! I only left 10 days ago.. so much progress! The pictures turned out GREAT!! :)
ReplyDelete