I know I've said it before, but she really is the best baby. Nick and I have been so lucky and she made my maternity leave a breeze. So back to work I go, and its not going to be easy- thank god Nick is dropping her off in the mornings, I don't think I'd be able to hand her over. So we will get through this short first week and settle into a new routine.
Things Josie has taught me in three short months
- Patience, patience, patience--this is something that was severely lacking in my life but since having her I have all the patience in the world (when it comes to her- with the dogs not so much)
- Always greet family and friends with a smile
- Take naps
- Schedules change and that's OK
- Be more flexible
- There is always time for The Price is Right
- Slow down and take in your surroundings
- Be sure to burp and poop after eating- you'll feel much better :)
On another note- she slept 9.5 hours last night!!!!
heading next door :)
No comments:
Post a Comment