January 21, 2013

Lil Update

Well, we made it through the week and weekend with Ms.Sickie. I took a few hours of PTO on Friday to be at home with her and even though she sounded a little better, I still freaked out when her temperature rose to 99.9 that night. I called the Doctor and he said we were doing everything right at this point, but if we wanted her to be seen, to come in the morning for walk-in hours. Sooooo naturally I took her in just to be sure- I was afraid the congestion was getting further and further into her chest and was worried about pneumonia or something else. She checked out fine, and just has a case of bronchiolotis, so they gave her a breathing treatment there and put in a prescription so we can give them to her at home too.

It was nap time- that's why she looks so pathetic

treatment at home

Yesterday she finally sounded much better. Still has a cough and some nasal congestion, but not nearly as much as before. The treatments really help her lungs and throat relax so she's able to cough up that crap and get it out. Throughout the entire week, she has been acting just fine and still smiley and playful so thank goodness the virus hasn't bothered her too much- now Mom has a sore throat :(

Here are some recent photos just because....



baking a cake with mom



do those lips look familiar???






her eyes always look more green then any other color- here's hoping!


This little contraption has been my saving grace. It's completely disgusting, but there is no way I could have gotten her nose cleared without it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment