March 29, 2013

Happy Friday

This week has been super busy. With Josie now eating a "snack" in between feedings, my nights have gotten much busier. By the time I get home and feed her around 5-5:15, she is ready for a few tablespoons of food at 6:15, take a nap between 7-8, feed again at 8 and then straight to bed. I swear I didn't sit down Wednesday night!

After all that is said and done, I still have to manage to eat myself, pack my lunch, shower, clean whatever it is that needs cleaning, and now bake or steam her veggies for the following days/week! I was baking a damn sweet potato at 9 pm on Tuesday night!

I gave her sweet potatoes on Wednesday and she loooooved them (even though her butt didn't). Here she is at Jen's house eating some oatmeal and playing.



Avocado Eater! 

I am super excited for the weekend because its FINALLY going to be in the 50-60's! I plan on taking a few walks and maybe getting some spring cleaning done. Here are some other pictures from this week. 

Have a great weekend everyone! :)  Happy Easter




my awesome cake from my co-workers!






No comments:

Post a Comment