Nick was busy washing and waxing both of our cars, so Josie and I continued with our Mother/Daughter weekend. Sunday was so beautiful I just had to get her outside and enjoy the sunshine. We literally haven't been on a walk since October, so we were way overdue. When we got back we threw the ball for Riley and boy did she enjoy that! She thought Riley running up and down the yard was just the funniest thing!
We also went Target-ing. I had to get a few staples so Josie tagged along. Once we got home, it was time for another nap. I don't know if her gums are finally starting to bother her, but she was kind of fussy. So long story short, we took a nap together. We also had some dinner guests, Molly, Joe and Caroline Dolan and they girls were so cute together. I hate that I didn't take any pictures. Caroline loved grabbing Josie's feet- it was so cute. Then it was time for bed- and an end to another great weekend. :)
rocking her cardigan- mom style

No comments:
Post a Comment