On Friday, Josie and I ran to Mansfield to meet miss Chloe! Well, I went to the hospital, and she stayed at Grandma's to eat her snack and take a nap. I still cant get over how small Chloe is, she was light as a feather, and didn't make a peep while I held her. She must have known that her favorite Aunt was in the room :).
little sweet pea
I forgot pj's so she wore Frankie's!
We introduced Josie to magazines this weekend, and to say she was obsessed is an understatement. She LOVED ripping all the pages out and throwing them all over the floor.
trying to snitch one I haven't read yet
Saturday, we finally headed to Cincinnati to meet Patrick Joseph! We were so excited, and apparently Josie was as well, because she didn't sleep at all. Well, I take that back..she fell asleep for 30 mins after we changed her diaper because she crapped her pants. Joy. She was a good girl, and played by herself for a bit, and then I introduced her to the baby and she as all about him. Trying to pet him, or slap him, however you want to look at it. Overall, she was good, but was definitely more fussy than normal because she had been up since 10:30.
Liz looked amazing for only being 3 weeks postpartum, and Joseph is the master swaddler, and has even changed a few diapers (with assistance) :).
Daddy's
joining me in the kitchen
Congrats to Keri and Liz! Beautiful babies:) yes, let's get the kiddos together soon. Josie looks like she's gonna run circles around c here soon!!!
ReplyDelete