Well, I survived the weekend, am alive, a little worse for wear, but glad to be back home with Josie and Nick. As you can see, I got lots of great pictures this weekend so I didn't feel too disconnected. Josie and Daddy had a great time- worked on crawling, read some books, ate some cheerios, and watched a few movies. AND she started sitting up all by herself ( hence the photo in her crib). She can now go from sitting, to on her tummy, and back to sitting. BIG GIRL! Still flopping around as far as crawling is concerned, but close enough.
Let's pray the weather changes a little before Friday- taking pictures in 90 degree weather with a 9 month old does not sound like a party to me.
waiting on Dada to come get her
thrilled. hahaha
her besties next door :)
Happy Monday!
I think my Facetime works now! Do you still have your day off Friday? I have Friday off, too! Maybe we could try then? Can't believe Josie is almost crawling! xoxo
ReplyDelete