November 8, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Another quick post today, we have lots to do. Josie was so happy to be home this week and has been such a good girl. She pooped a molar so she's been a little uncomfortable, but still smiling.

I don't have too many photos this week, but here are the few that I managed to take. She is trying to repeat everything we say, especially when she wakes up in the morning. She is saying, "hi, toes, tickle-tickle, shoes, sock and dog. I think there are a few more, but we have to listen really closely.

She is still not interested in walking- apparently she plans on crawling until she's 2. She likes to walk with her walker, pull up on everything and balance herself, but once we start to try and help her take a step, she flips out and throws herself on the ground. Not interested.




bubble fun

my to-do list today....

she did not want to get up this morning

Have a good weekend everyone! We are finally taking it easy and getting some things done around the house. Thank god, I feel like we are in an episode of hoarders- there is shit everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment