November 1, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Nick and I are driving to Asheville, NC as you read this, and have left Josie for the first time all weekend! We are a little sad and excited to be leaving her. I know its better for her to be away from us once in awhile, and with the wedding and so much going on, it would have been a disaster bringing her...so she is hanging with Grandma, Grandpa, Keri, Frank, Frankie and the dogs this weekend.

Josie has been a little fussy this week. I think she is getting some new teeth- her nose has been running and she is a little clingy. But she has also been playful and loving as well.

my all time favorite- make sure your volume is turned up


loves giving her doggie hugs



typical surroundings.
PS- it looks like "Riley"  is taking a dump...
or scooting her ass :)

all the kids next door dressed up

obviously not upset about leaving me

her duck dynasty beard

I have been running around like a crazy person- nothing like leaving things to the last minute. Such as dress alterations. Thank god this woman could do my dress in 2 days. OH, and now that I'm an Instagram junkie, and spend my time stalking the lives of my friends and celebrities, I did come across this person. Humans of NY  go check it out. I love reading about all the different people in the world (NY), what they are going through. Their hopes, dreams, struggles, and stories. Its truly amazing, and wow, do I live in a tiny bubble.

I know we will get lots of updates and pictures from Grandma this weekend, and we can't wait to celebrate Colleen and Paul as well!

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment