I made a special request for Tiramisu and Mary Ann hooked me up! It was so delicious and hit the spot- I'm sure the baby liked the little taste of Brandy besides. Josie absolutely LOVED it. She was obsessed and had already eaten 2 stuffed shells, peaches, a meatball and drank her milk. I had to share my piece and I swear she ate half of it.
Josie wasn't as "friendly" this time. Definitely more shy and she didn't want anyone else holding her. I know its a phase she is going through so told Mary Ann and Jimmie not to feel bad- she does this with everyone these days. She was very excited to see Laila and liked watching her run around. Josie's never seen such a small dog before, and they really enjoyed each others company, until Jimmie went to hold Josie and say good night. Thank god Mary Ann had a good hold on her because she got really jealous and about jumped out of her hands! Ha. Rosy is the same way when we leave the house. Small dog syndrome.
On our way down we stopped at the Moritz's for lunch. It was so nice to catch up with Liz and baby Patrick, it had been way too long. Josie had a lot of fun playing with all his toys and we are now on the hunt for a special bouncy ball that lights up!
More updates to come on Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment