March 7, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! The sun is shining, its supposed to be 52- its going to be a great day!

We have big plans to clean the house this weekend. I know I say that every week, but its now gotten out of control. I have piles of shit everywhere and no place to put it. Sooooo need to do some rearranging, purging and finding a spot for all my maternity clothes.

This week went by super fast, we are so busy in the evening and Josie is all over the place and always getting into everything. She has become my special helper. She loves to help with the laundry, helps load the dishwasher, and when our cell phones go off, she will bring them right over! Not sure if I like that one, but a reality of growing up today. I try and let her do as much as she can so she doesn't feel like we are always telling her "no". She is all about climbing on the couch these days and loves to sit in Nick's recliner.


bath time

"Big belly, little ass" as my Grandpa said about me :)




To say she loves Tiramisu really is an understatement. This video is from Monday night, and I put some on a plate, didn't show or tell her what I had AND it was in the dark. She saw me take one bite and literally starting screaming and ran behind me. She knew exactly what it was! I've had to share my leftovers with her all week. :)


She has also started helping herself to Cheerios. They are her favorite snack.




my sleeping beauty

I forgot to mention earlier this week,when we were in Kentucky, she woke up at 6 am and I had literally fallen asleep around 2 am so that wasn't going to cut it. I scooped her up and brought her in bed with me, and she slept until 8:30. It was so nice to have her sleeping next to me, snoring and yelling "no" in her sleep. I know I wont have her sleeping by me forever and I rarely do it, but I want to cherish these precious little moments with her as long as I can. 

Also, everything is NO. Are you going to eat that? No! Are you done? No! Do you want to go upstairs? No! Did you poop your pants? No! Oy- the joy of living with a toddler. :)

Have a great weekend all!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment