March 28, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! It's been a long week- always seems that way after a vacation, but Josie got right back on schedule so no complaints here.

I forgot to add this to our vacation post..... Just because a "baby" doesn't have a lot of hair, has on blue pants (with pink snaps), a grey hoodie (with a coral liner) and pink and purple shoes, does NOT mean its a boy! Get it together people- I'm so tired of everyone calling Josie a boy, because I don't put big bows and headbands in her hair. Ugh, the nerve.

I move on...Josie is allllllllllll about my purse and has been for sometime. She likes to go through all my lip glosses, Vaseline, lipstick, and my glasses. She likes to carry it around, and since I've taken it away, she grabbed the next best thing.



She will put special things in her "purse", toss it on her arm and tell us "bye, bye"! hahahha its the cutest thing. Right now she is carting around a can of beans, a rock, and a little tv from her house. When I leave in the morning she always grabs my purse and bag for me and tells me "bye bye". I think we are going to have to get a purse for her, in the near future. 


Nick has been going to physical therapy for his knee for a couple of weeks. Josie likes to do stretches with him. 



last Friday after her nap- the only nice
day we've had

finally got her to take a bite of Watergate cake!
loved it of course. 

Tomorrow grandma and grandpa are coming to take us out for my birthday, so we are looking forward to that! I think we are going to take Josie to an indoor play place around the corner tomorrow morning as well. Hopefully she doesn't stand in the corner again, we'll see. Other then that, we don't have any other big plans for the weekend. We have a ton of cleaning to do and catch up on our recorded shows. Sounds like a great weekend to me! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment