There are really only two things you need to know about this week...
1- Josie has been nursing a cough and runny nose, so trying to get her healthy before our big trip. She has been in good spirits all week and is still eating and sleeping well, just need to get over the virus.
2- On Wednesday, Jen went to get Josie up from her nap, when she entered the room, she was completely naked and had taken off all her clothes and thrown her shitty diaper on the floor! Jen said it must have stunk so bad, she decided to handle things herself.
How embarrassing! Good lord. I told Jen she has NEVER done anything like that before. Hell, she has a hard time getting her socks off, let alone her top, pants AND diaper. I've never even seen her try and take off her clothes. I pray this isn't shades of things to come, because we don't need her taking her diaper off every time she takes a dump. 99% of the time she is happy to sit in her poo and when we ask her if she pooped (and we can smell her rotten ass from across the room) she always tells us NO. We'll see about all of this.
I only have a few pics from this week- been too busy and on cough patrol to do anything else.
excited to use Aunt Keri's stroller
I've been eyeing these sneakers for a long time
Excited to have Grandma come and stay with us tomorrow night, and I am making Guinness stew since we wont be here to celebrate the holiday. Busy night ahead with packing, cleaning, grocery shopping and gathering of last minute things.
Have a great weekend all! I'm sure we'll return with lots and lots of fun photos to share.
xoxo
Tell Jessica,
ReplyDeleteto have a good time and enjoy her time with Josie!!! I wish I could be there.