I have some videos and pics from the last week that I'll post, but first a quick look back at her transformation. I know how much she has changed, but its unbelievable when you look at the timeline. I forget how little hair she had, and how chubby her cheeks and thighs were...those were the days. I still need to try and take a nice 18 month photo of her to send to everyone- hopefully this week or weekend.
3 days, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months...
This is one of her new favorite things to do...she gets right up in Simba's face and starts growling at him. hahahahha so cute.
sweet, sweet baby voice
She is really coming along with all of her words. If she doesn't know how to say something we ask of her, she will try to sound it out anyway. Now whenever she wants something ( usually more crackers, snacks, etc) we always have her say "more" and "please" sounds a lot like "mooeee beaz"
And when I get my phone or the camera out, and I asked her to say "cheese" she will say it and start smiling for a picture.
nap hair
she really liked her pancakes!
We head to the doctor Friday afternoon for her 18 month check up, so will update everyone on what her stats are, and what the doctor says.
More fun things to catch up on Friday- needless to say, we were outside A LOT.

No comments:
Post a Comment