I really forget what has happened in the last few weeks, so hopefully these pictures will jog my memory. I have been so busy at work, and then even more tied up when I get home. The blog has suffered a bit, but comes with having a toddler I guess.
eating her pudding
graduated to the big girl table
immediately passed out after her
doctor visit
So back to her doctor visit a week or so ago. Of course she checked out fine. Dr. Niland still cant believe how big she is and how she had "growth" issues in the beginning. I keep telling her that I'm worried about her eating, and she takes one look at Nick and I and said she didn't think we needed to worry, she was obviously gaining enough weight. We discussed potty training and moving to a big girl bed- so things we need to start thinking about in the next coming months. We did buy a potty and keep it in the downstairs bathroom. She likes to sit on it when we go potty and she will say "potty".
Here are her 18 mo stats:
Height- 34 in
Weight- 31 lb
Diaper Size- 5
Clothes Size- 18 mo-2T
Shoe Size- 6.5
saying "cheeese"
first al fresco dining of the year
we have been going to the park a lot
Easter update in a few days...
No comments:
Post a Comment