I have a big work event tomorrow morning, so the three of us will be heading to the Zoo in the morning to join in the fun, and then enjoy the zoo after. That last time Josie was at the zoo was in October, so I think it will be a totally different experience for her. I am excited to see what she thinks.
We have started thinking about Josie's new room. I think I have the bedding picked out, so we will start moving forward with the rest of the room and all the details.
from a few weeks ago
digging in to purse Aunt Mary Ann sent!
dusting off her slide
this is how she's fallen asleep the last few nights...
I am still feeling good and have more energy. Josie, Simba and I take a walk most nights if the weather is nice, and she LOVES to go in the stroller. I ask her if she wants to go on a "walk" and she runs to get her shoes and coat and heads for the door. Shes about as bad as Simba.
At my last appointment a few weeks ago I had only picked up about 5 lbs so far. I doubt that number is still holding, considering all the cake I've eaten in the last two weeks. We'll see.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment