She was a little sleepy in there, so the tech started lightly pounding on my stomach to get her to move and then she was tossing and turning. Here are the best pictures. She immediately zoned in on her hoo hoo- and was like well, its a girl...and Nick was like- are you sure??? Just then, baby spread em real wide so we could get a good look.
the arrow is pointing to her hoo hoo and the horseshoes shape around that are her legs
skeletor pic
pic of her facing down
One of the best things is we don't have to change a thing in the nursery and I have all the clothes I need. Thank god their birthdays are so close because all the seasonal items should fit. I assume she will be roughly the same size as Josie- never know though.
Now, I need to start thinking of a few ideas for Josie's room. Nothing big, just new paint color, new bedding, finish the closet, maybe a new dresser, and a few new prints for the wall. Baby #2 will inherit all of the current nursery items, so basically getting the shaft a bit, but that's what happens to the second born.
We will definitely keep the name a secret again- we don't have any contenders yet. Some we had the first time around have gone out the window. Josephine was always our number one, so we will have to come up with something else that is special to us.
More updates to come this week- but great news on baby #2!
Can't wait to have 2 little girls at Aunt Jessie's house for a girls weekend!! :):)
ReplyDeleteHahah love how you put baby #2 gets the shaft. I just now took down the pink from the nursery!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sarli Fam!! How exciting :)
ReplyDelete